Latest posts by Shawn Kalon (see all)
- Modi Hai Toh Mumkin Hai! - 25/08/2019
- NDA Emerges as Star, Chowkidaar Ka Surgical War. - 05/06/2019
- Opinion and Exit Polls: How much Sach, How much Jhol? - 22/05/2019
Review: Xiaomi Mi A1 is the Best Android One Phone Under 15000 Price Bracket.
Review of Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One Phone.
One of the most respected and loved brands comes with one of it’s best devices to give you an option, a plenty both in terms of looks and quality but doesn’t dig a hole in your pocket.
Let’s get straight to the point of what and why you should keep this device in mind if you are planning to buy a mobile and your budget is on the range of Rs.15000.
1. All Metal DESIGN makes this phone both premium and nice to hold.
2. The 5.5 inch full HD DISPLAY pleasing to the eyes with colours crisp and bright.
The REAR camera is surprising dual 12MP each a first from the company and produces truly brilliant pics. While one camera wide angle lens the other takes care of your regular ones thus turning out to be a perfect combo. With two to tango makes the BOKEY and other effects comes into the scene, thus making your photos much more than what they ever have been on this brand Xiaomi.
Front Camera – It has got 5MP at your service and is not bad at all in fact with the option of beautification mode only enhances whatever type of face you have.
4. 625 SNAPDRAGON PROCESSOR is the perfect choice to take care of your gaming, app-ing and any load you put, it’s quite good.
5. 64 GB Internal memory and when it’s expandable to 128 GB you just can’t complain.
6. It’s a DUAL SIM bonanza, thus you can easily keep both Jio and Airtel on a lighter note.
Any guesses ok we are sure many must have guessed it right it’s the 3080 mAh battery which is not a bummer but it’s not stupendous and could have been better but then you can’t get everything in a single basket.
Yes no doubt you should buy it as it’s one of the best from Xiaomi and maybe a top contender in this category. So, this first ANDROID ONE can truly be number one choice of the buyers. One thing which has to be noted is when a phone is mentioned as one of the best and top notch specs it doesn’t mean it’s as good as the 50,000 or more price flagship, it’s just the pricing is taken into account then the difference in quality is minimal or maybe even equal.