The New Pirates Of The Caribbean film takes the franchise to become only the 7th one to cross $4000 Million USD Mark Worldwide in the history of Cinema.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge has grossed $502 Million USD in just 10 days worldwide despite Luke warm reviews by the critics and it suggests that the kids around the world just love these Pirate movies and will never go tired of it. Made with a budget of $230 Million USD, the film is looking to cross at least $800 Million USD mark worldwide in its lifetime run. But the biggest achievement this Disney Adventure franchise has established is by making over $4000 Million USD worldwide when you look at the cumulative total of all the five films of the series. This is only the 7th franchise to cross this magical figure ever in the history of Hollywood that too with least number of films like Lord of The Rings and Hobbit series. Other six franchise which made over $4000 Million USD are;
1. Marvel Cinematic Universe (15 Films) worth $11725 Million USD
2. J. K. Rowling’s Wizarding World (9 Films) worth $8544 Million USD
3. Star Wars (9 Films) worth $7610 Million USD
4. James Bond (24 Films) worth $6839 Million USD
5. Peter Jackson’s Middle Earth, Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit (6 Films) worth $5896 Million USD
6. Fast And Furious (8 Films) worth $5100 Million USD
Johnny Depp starrer mega Franchise has made $4213 Million USD so far with just five films and the latest one is still running strongly in the cinemas world over.
With another big DC universe film Wonder Woman which released this Friday and received good reviews, the collections of Pirates movie will be affected but in all probabilities it’ll reach $4500 million mark with this outing only. Sixth film is already in the list of Disney, right?
Latest posts by GyanDarbar (see all)
- India Vs Pakistan Men’s Cricket World Cup History: India leads with 6-0 - 16/06/2019
- Shine Like A Star With ‘Shining Transformation’ - 13/06/2019
- Holiday Must-See in Munnar (Part II) - 11/06/2019