Latest posts by Shawn Kalon (see all)
- NDA Emerges as Star, Chowkidaar Ka Surgical War. - 05/06/2019
- Opinion and Exit Polls: How much Sach, How much Jhol? - 22/05/2019
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: Fun Unlimited or Unfortunate? - 19/05/2019
Nadal Wins 10th French Open.
PERFECT 10 TOUGHER THAN ANYONE.
What is tougher?
1. Climbing Mount Everest
2. CHAI WALA Becoming Leader of the Nation which Fakes National integration.
3. Donald name bringing a smile like a legendary Duck and unlike in American elections who triumphed.
4. Terrorism is Terrorised once and for all.
5. Subcontinent society Respecting the fairer sex and keeping them at the same pedestal.
6. Again subcontinent men (stop) peeing whenever and wherever giving Street dogs a complex.
7. Nobody is malnourished.
7. BEEF BAN becoming rational and not divisional.
8. Superstition vanishes like Dinosaur.
9. Expecting One more Perfectionist Khan type Filmy Insaan.
Well, those above may be an achievement if attained, destroyed or disciplined but what showcased this FRENCH OPEN was something which never was imagined will be reached because it’s such a pedestal such humongous beyond imagination.
Those who don’t Know or have any idea ask any player or sportsman winning on red clay is one of the most tedious tasks any human being go through, but to do it twice thrice and then three times more makes its sound unlike reality and more of a folklore.
But the unthinkable even in wildest dreams was achieved by one and only Spanish Giant whose entry itself assured that it was the second slot with the rest 127 men were fighting for can best be gauged the way in the finals he dismantled super talented STAN, without losing a set whole two weeks and this way only he can further stamp.
Hey, Tennis is based more on physical traits that don’t mean ROGER doesn’t but as a comparison to FEDERER types, NADAL body goes through more wear and tear as it’s more strenuous style of play. On the flip side if we see past champions who have won more than once they all had a game which was brutal not only to their opponents but also on their own, so to win year after year unlike many who couldn’t bear he still is here and waiting for next year.
We live in an era where most sporting Achievements have become little hollow because either the quality of one important aspect has gone down or its too less equality in terms of quality which actually is focal to any great rivalry. You don’t have to look far but in cricket, no it’s not demeaning the Virat’s or Smith’ or Kane’s but the Root of the question is there are no Marshall’s, McGrath’s, Warne’s and Akram’s to balance everything.
Some might argue what about Bolt and PHELPS or MO why giving so much importance to Tennis. Point taken- We at GD never degrade anyone unless they are itching to be put to the sword and taken away to the cleaners and sportspersons are the last people anyone wants to downgrade their integrity but what tilts towards RAFA’s is a Sprinter, Runner or swimmer is the amount of time they spend on their job and also day in and day out how much they have to slog (week after week) and TENNIS is not just played on CLAY but on CEMENT, Synthetic and LAWNS OF WIMBLEDON, so to maintain a level on all these surfaces which are as different as OBAMA and TRUMP maybe even more than MODI and MANMOHAN, and still win everywhere is what separates and makes it little more and rare.
So, this Ten is like Big Daddy of all and can be compared to any Achievement on earth be it in any field and we are so lucky could watch it live and felt the magic of this once in a century Real deal.
“LAGE RAHO NADDU BHAI”.