- Why Raveena Tandon’s Yellow Saree in Tip Tip Barsa Paani is still timeless. - 11/09/2020
- A Glance: Institution of Teachers’ Day in India. - 06/09/2020
- ASUS ROG 3: Definitely Your Next Phone. - 24/08/2020
Huawei Mate20 Pro: Your True Mate or Not?
Huawei Mate20 Pro: Your True Mate or Not? Here is the full analysis.
1. Marketing could have been more visible and in your face as direct competition is the SAMSUNG 10+ (Which we will be reviewing next)
Huawei is entering into the big daddy flagship market. To be very frank it’s an area where a slight glitch spells doom so have to be top notch to bloom.
Does Huawei Mate M20 has in it to be on par with competition or goes beyond where no phone has gone before?
The answer in technology it does and if compared to other monsters in competition it truly stands alone, which is a big deal.
It’s no doubt classy and premium with no edges. Comfortable to hold in hands that’s a plus.
6.39-inch AMOLED display is bright crisp and pleasing to the eyes and video watching is a delight.
Inbuilt finger print Magnet is useful for those who are in sync and use them.
1. KARIN 980 chip set the best of the best, can handle any load and makes multitasking smoothest.
2. 6GB RAM, 128 GB storage thus both speed and space taken care of.
3. 4200mah monster battery with Super charging
3. Android 9 also PIE is out of the box along with companies EMUI 9.0 is a welcome addition.
Remember it is not about the pixels it is about the aperture..Don’t get carried away by the 48 or 32 megapixels because, in the end, a 20 megapixel with better aperture is always ahead.
When you have a 40 megapixel, 20 megapixel, 8 megapixel with Macro Mode, Aperture Mode, Low Light mode and ultra wide shutter modes cameras covering every aspect be it Food calorie count, wide angle and telephoto etc. then you have what it takes to make a big impact with all those camera lovers.
Front – 24 megapixel with bokeh mode is as good as its out there in the market.
Should You buy it?
No doubt if budget allows because, in end, the difference between a 30000 and 65000 is chalk and cheese.
Last seen at the MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS its introduced a FOLDING PHONE (will be reviewing shortly), thus its not Oppo or Vivo or market leader Xiaomi but universal players Apple and Samsung it is taking head on and challenging beyond anyone’s comfort zone.