Latest posts by Anurav Dhwaj (see all)
- Bhoomi is a Disaster, Sanjay Dutt Deserved a Better Comeback. - 02/10/2017
- Amazon SHOP CASHLESS CONTEST 4th – 5th September 2017 - 04/09/2017
- Beauty Bounty 30% Off on Amazon India On APP - 27/12/2016
1. What is the offer?
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2016 CASHBACK terms .Get 7.5% cashback on the site (website and mobile) and 10% cashback on the app on successful single transaction net of refunds on purchases of Rs. 5000 and above from 8th to 10th Aug 2016. Canceled items/orders will not be eligible for cashback.
2. How can I avail this offer?
For the duration of the offer, if you transact on the mobile app or site, you need to have a single transaction net of refunds of Rs. 5000 and above. There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process. Please note, the entire amount needs to be paid from your card to avail the offer.
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2016 CASHBACK terms
3. When will I get the cash back?
Cash back will be credited to the card holder’s account latest by 10th Oct’16.
4. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event (8th to 10th Aug ’16)?
The minimum transaction size for the cashback duration is Rs. 5000 in a single transaction net of refunds and cancellations.
5. What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
Maximum cashback per customer card account is Rs. 1500 across the mobile app and the site for the overall duration of the campaign i.e. 8th to 10th Aug 2016.
6. Is cashback applicable on credit, debit cards and EMI?
The cashback is available on both State Bank debit and credit cards and also EMI on State Bank cards.
7. Can I avail cash back on card payment on delivery?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on card payment on delivery for orders placed during the offer period i.e. customers who have chosen the option of Cash-on-Delivery (COD) while ordering and chose to use the card for payment on receipt of the product (MPOS). However, please note that the facility of the card on delivery payment is subject to availability of the card accepting machine at the time of delivery. In order to not lose out on the offer, we highly recommend that you pay with your card online at the time of placing the order.
8. Are net banking transactions also included in the cashback?
No, net banking transactions are not included.
9. My order includes Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coins will I be eligible for a cashback?
No, the cashback is not applicable on purchase of Amazon.in gift cards and/or gold coins. Hence, if your order contains Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coins, you would get the cashback for the amount net of these two items.
10. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment, you will be eligible for the cashback if your transaction net of refunds is Rs. 5000 and above.
State Bank Debit Card and SBI Credit Card Cashback Offer – Terms and Conditions
This offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by State Bank of India (“BANK”) and SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd (“SBICPSL”)along with Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current State Bank Debit Card or SBI Credit Card excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no outstanding of more than 30 days (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Cardholder(s)”)
The validity of the Offer (“Offer Duration”) is from 8-August-2016 (0:00 hrs) to 10-August-2016 (23:59 hrs)(both days included), unless extended by BANK/SBICPSL and Amazon.
- State Bank Debit Cards refers to any Debit Card issued by:-
a. State Bank of India
b. State Bank of Hyderabad
c. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
d. State Bank of Travancore
e. State Bank of Mysore
f. State Bank of Patiala
- BANK/SBICPSL shall provide cash back to the Cardholders as provided below for purchase made by the Cardholders using their State Bank Debit Card or SBI Credit Card on amazon.in and/or the amazon.in App, as the case may be.
a. 10% Cashback at Amazon.in App and 7.5% Cashback at amazon.in website
b. Min. Transaction Amt: Rs 5000.
c. Maximum Cashback: Rs 1500 per card account. Maximum cashback will be calculated post adding web & App based transactions at card account level.
d. Offer can be availed on amazon.in website and amazon.in App
For the avoidance of doubt, the transaction size is the net paid value transacted through the State Bank Debit /SBI Credit card.
- The Offer is valid only for the purchase of physical products, including already discounted items offered on the amazon.in website/app and is not applicable for purchase of any digital content.
- The offer is valid on Card on Delivery transactions.
- The offer is not valid on purchase of Amazon Gift Card and/or gold coins.
- The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible Cardholder’s primary account to which the State Bank Debit Card or the SBI Credit Card is linked within 60 days from the expiry of Offer Duration i.e., by 10-October-2016.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till 25-August-2016. Any issue with cashback posting will be entertained only till 10-Nov-2016. Post such date, BANK/SBICPSL and Amazon will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any person.
- BANK/SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered on the amazon.in website/app can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this Offer as mentioned in the communication.
- In a case of cancellation of your order, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
- In a scenario where the Cardholder either returns the product/cancels the transaction or a transaction is canceled by the seller, no cashback will be applicable for such transactions.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products shall not be responsible towards the same under any circumstances.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability on amazon.in /App and accordingly BANK/SBICPSL and/or Amazon under no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by BANK/SBICPSL or by Amazon.
- For SBI Credit Card, the offer is also valid on EMI transactions. 14% Rate of interest is applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card.
- BANK/SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered on amazon.in on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Amazon and without reference to BANK/SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules, and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority
- Any disputes between the Cardholder and BANK/SBICPSL arising out of this Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by BANK/SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against BANK/SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
- BANK, SBICPSL, and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for State Bank Debit and SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement
SBICPSL along with its direct affiliates is alone responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to SBI Credit Cards without reference to State Bank of India. However, State Bank of India along with its direct affiliates is solely responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to State Bank Debit Cards without reference to SBICPSL.