- Bhoomi is a Disaster, Sanjay Dutt Deserved a Better Comeback. - 02/10/2017
- Amazon SHOP CASHLESS CONTEST 4th – 5th September 2017 - 04/09/2017
- Beauty Bounty 30% Off on Amazon India On APP - 27/12/2016
Octa-core processors were earlier exclusively available on high-end smartphones. Trends, however, changed last year when smartphones under Rs 20,000 started to hit the market. But today smartphones with octa-core processors are easily available under Rs 10,000.
Currently, a range of brands including Micromax, InFocus and Yu are offering budget octa-core processors. This has been possible thanks to affordable chipsets such as MediaTek MT6753 among others.
We take a look at the five Android smartphones priced under Rs 10,000 with octa-core processors.
- Micromax Canvas Xpress 2: Priced at Rs 5,999, the smartphone is exclusively available via Flipkart. It features a 5-inch HD (720p) IPS display and is powered by a 1.4 GHz octa-core processor paired with 1GB RAM. There is 8GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot for further expansion. Other features include 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel front-facing camera and a 2,500mAh battery. It runs on Android KitKat out-of-the-box. It has dual SIM card slots and connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and 3G.
2. Infocus M330: Priced at Rs 7,999, the smartphone flaunts a 5.5-inch HD (720p) IPS display with Corning Gorilla 2 protection. Under the hood is a MediaTek’s MT6592 octa-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM. Other features include a 13-megapixel rear snapper and an 8-megapixel front facing camera. sensor. The phone comes with 16GB internal storage, a microSD card slot, a 3,100mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. It also includes dual-SIM card slots, and connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth.
3. Honor 4C: Priced at Rs 8,999, the Honor 4C is exclusively available via Flipkart. It is equipped with a 5-inch (720p) HD IPS display and is powered by a 1.2GHz octa-core Kirin 620 processor paired with Mali 450 GPU and 2GB RAM. With 8GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot for further expansion, the smartphone also includes a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, a 5-megapixel front facing unit, a 2,550mAh battery and runs on Android KitKat on top of Emotion UI 3.0. Connectivity wise, it offers 4G LTE support, dual-SIM card slots, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
4. Yu Yureka Plus: Available exclusively via Amazon India, the Yureka Plus is priced at Rs 8,999. In terms of specifications, it sports a 5.5-inch 1080p display and is powered by a Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB of RAM. There is 16GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot for further expansion. Other features include a 13-megapixel rear camera, a 5-megapixel selfie camera and a 2,500mAh battery. With connectivity options such as dual-SIM card slots, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, it runs on Cyanogen OS 12 based on Android Lollipop.
5. Lenovo K3 Note: The smartphone is priced at Rs 9,999 and is available via Flipkart. As far as the specifications are concerned, it flaunts a 5.5-inch full HD (1080p) display Powered by a 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6752 octa-core 64-bit processor, it is paired with 2GB of RAM, 16GB onboard storage and a microSD card slot for further expansion. Other features include a 13-megapixel rear snapper with LED flash, a 5-megapixel front camera, Dolby Atmos sound technology and a 3,000mAh battery. With dual-SIM card slots, 4G support on both SIMs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS, it runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out-of-the-box with Vibe UI running atop.